What is ISO?
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world’s largest developer of voluntary International Standards. International Standards give state of the art specifications for products, services and good practice, helping to make industry more efficient and effective. Developed through global consensus, they help to break down barriers to international trade.
ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The ISO 9000 family of international quality management standards and guidelines has earned a global reputation as the basis for establishing quality management systems. ISO 9001 provides a framework and systematic approach in managing business processes to produce a product / service that conforms to customer expectations. The fundamentals of the Standard make the company more efficient and increase the competitive edge.
ISO 9000 is recognized worldwide. ISO 9001 certification indicates to the customers that you have a quality management system in place. They know you have a corrective action system, a system to handle complaints and non-conformances
. They know that you are continually addressing problems and improving your operations and performance.
Some of the benefits of implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard include:
- Provides an opportunity to increase value to the activities of the organization
- Improve the performance of processes/activities continually
- Satisfaction of customers
- Attention to resource management
- Implementation of statutory and regulatory requirements related to product/services
- Better management control
- Enhancement in corporate image
- Reduction in wastes and rejection
- Improved work culture
- Reduced operational costs
- Competency building of personnel
- We are a global provider of management systems assessment, certification in: